SENSE OF GRACE
PRAYER FOR THE LOST SOULS, THE NEGLECTED,
AND THE UNDERPRIVILEGED
1 Samuel 12:23: Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you...
As a true soul winner, I declare with renewed vigor, that I am concerned about the salvation that Jesus Christ has brought to mankind, about the salvation of souls in my immediate locality and the evangelization of the whole world.
Jesus puts it clearly in Mark 16:15: "...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Dear Master Jesus, as I anticipate your soon return, I may never as one person, be able to reach the entire world and preach to every soul on the face of the earth. However, with all my heart, I'm truly touched by the holy ghost to be effective in global evangelism today through intercession; praying for the lost souls. Thank you precious Holy Spirit for igniting my spirit to burn with passion for intercession. Therefore I pray diligently today for the following:
1. The salvation of the lost souls in my immediate locality, that they would be reached wherever they are today with the glorious message of the Gospel of Christ and that God would send labourers to share this message in my locality.
2. For the evangelization of the world. That the gospel of Jesus Christ will continue to spread around the world without limits and hindrance thereby impacting men's lives to the glory of God.
3. That God would not only deliver those who are in diverse trouble but also send help and hope to them through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
4. Many Christians around the world who are being persecuted for their faith and some of them being martyred for believing in Jesus Christ. Right now we declare their permanent freedom and rest in the Name of Jesus, Amen.
5. Those suffering terribly in the hospitals, writhing in severe pains, due to sickness and disease. That the almighty God would touch and visit them with healing power, especially those of them who may not even have faith to think of getting healed.
6. For the miraculous vindication of Christians in prison for offenses they didn't commit and many of them who their lives are in danger.
7. For the orphans, the poor, the needy, the bereaved and those who have been neglected by the society to be located by the power of God's abundance, divine provision and consolation according to Isaiah 41 :17-20.
8. For the homeless, we humbly pray that you oh, Lord will remain their shelter & home and make a way for them; that you'll continue to mend the broken-hearted around the world, heal those who have been badly hurt, maltreated, mistreated & cheated in one way or the other and bring divine restoration to those who've lost all & hope in life in Jesus' Name.
9. I pray for those desperately waiting upon you for the fruit of the womb, that you will look upon them with mercy and compassion and bless them with fruits of the womb right now as we pray in Jesus' name. Heavenly Father, I pray with sober that You console every single family on the face of the earth that has experienced childlessness in marriage and deliver them from such pressures before its too late for them in Jesus name. As you honour them to the glory of Your name, divine restoration will begin to take place in their lives and in their families in Jesus' Name.
10. My heartfelt prayer and supplication with thanksgiving go out to those who have been serving God faithfully and believing God for a good husband and a good wife. Father, Your word says in James 1:17 that every good gift and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. Thank You Lord for standing by them and for locating them with the right spouse according to Your direction and purpose for their lives in Jesus' Name.
11. We thank God who always delivers us from wicked and evil-minded people, for not everyone is a believer.(1 Samuel 17:26; 2 Thessalonians 3:2 & Proverbs 21:18). Those who have become a threat to innocent lives, the peace of our society and the world around us will give up their wicked ways, submit their will to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, follow the truth and be added to the church (the body of Christ). Father, Your word says in Philippians 2:10 and in Romans 14:11 that at the mention of Your name, every knee should bow. So shall it be today in Jesus' Name.
12. For more grace to do more for Gospel sake, and for others in Jesus' Name.
Dear father, in summary, I thank you for making the souls of men all over the world beautiful to me, I thank you for stirring in me the spirit of intercession, and today, SENSE OF GRACE prayers and impact will be felt and seen as we make tremendous power available for salvation, healing, restoration and protection for the lost, and for our brothers and sisters in Christ, all over the world, in Jesus' Name. Amen!