THE VERY MIND OF CHRIST - PART 3
FRIDAY 05 MAY 2023
The mind of Christ is the solution to all the problems we face in earthly life, when we develop and apply it properly. It holds and supplies good reports to any seemingly difficult situation or challenging circumstances we encounter in our Christian walk, thereby establishing the will of God in our lives concerning such situations. But this mind only works in us, through us, and for us, when we satisfy the condition of constructing our mindset and building our lives with the Word of God, as well as exercising strong faith in the finished work of Christ. More below!
Reference: 1 Corinthians 2:16 Amplified Bible (AMP) "For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND and PURPOSES OF THE LORD, SO AS TO INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ [to be guided by His thoughts and purposes]."
The mind of Christ allows every good thing that is consistent with the Word or will of God to stay in our lives as Christians. But it disallows everything that sponsors disadvantage, which means that this very mind is the characterization of a person born of the Spirit; so we are "divine thinking" beings.
For instance, the mind of Christ doesn't tolerate sickness in the human body. This suggests that when you firmly recognise and understand that you have supreme authority over sickness and disease, then you can appropriate the mind of Christ for your own benefit, just like Jesus healed all manner of sickness and disease. Divine healing and health are spiritual realities, and as God's own children, we can't afford to accommodate any kind of sickness or disease in our body, which is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Why? It's because we have the right to command ill-health to leave or vacate the body, and enforce divine health. Moreover, there is so much to gain as we subscribe to, and upgrade our mindset to line up with the mind of Christ. Few of the benefits are as follows:
1. The mind of Christ generates abundant life (John 10:10).
2. The mind of Christ is the mind of victory (2 Corinthians 2:14).
3. The mind of Christ is the mind of true and lasting success (Psalm 1:1-3).
4. The mind of Christ is the mind of boundless resources (Deuteronomy 28:12).
5. The mind of Christ is the mind of abundance and increase (Proverbs 3:10; Psalm 36:8; Psalm 65:11).
6. The mind of Christ is the mind of unlimited possibilities (Ephesians 3:20).
7. The mind of Christ is the mind of generous giving (Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians 9:7-10).
8. The mind of Christ is the mind of excellence, which entertains praiseworthy and noble thoughts (Philippians 4:8).
9. The mind of Christ is a godly mind (Luke 6:45).
10. The mind of Christ hosts the mindset of righteousness (Matthew 6:33).
11. The mind of Christ is supply conscious (Philippians 4:19).
12. The mind of Christ is the mind of peace and prosperity (Psalm 37:11; 3 John 2).
13. The mind of Christ is the mind of unquestionable dominion, supreme authority and absolute mastery (Psalm 8:6; Luke 10:19).
14. The mind of Christ transmits "I can do" mindset (Philippians 4:13).
15. The mind of Christ hosts imparted wisdom and knowledge (Romans 11:33; Colossians 1:28; Colossian 2:3).
16. The mind of Christ is expressed through all the seven Spirits of God (Isaiah 11:2).
There are endless benefits associated with the mind of Christ but I considered listing few points because the capacity of this article will fail me to add more to the above-mentioned effects of Christ's noble and peculiar mind. Stay tuned for part 4. Shalom!
Scripture Reading- Romans 8:5-8; 1 Peter 1:13; Romans 12:2; 2 Timothy 1:7.
Guided Prayer: Gracious Father, your Word holds the dissimilarity between two sorts of mindset, which are the mind of Christ, acutely consistent with divine nature, and the carnal mind, usually expressed in the form of Adamic nature. I'm fervently joyful and delighted to acknowledge that Christ in me is the compelling evidence substantiating my direct link to divinity, which empowers me to function with His very mind, resulting in spiritual and physical benefits of my salvation in every aspect of my life. Hence, my thankfulness and joyous moments stem as a result of my constant and transforming interactions with heavenly realities, which play an important role in influencing my mindset and desired outcomes positively, in Jesus' Name, Amen!